Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cracks Beneath the Surface

I feel as if right below the surface, there a millions of tiny cracks running through me. Each day, new cracks are added: new stresses, new fears. One day, there will be no room for any more cracks, and I fear I will just crumble.

Aria got to me yesterday. She knew my every step, she knew what was happening on the ship. She even knew I wasn't on the shuttle that she detonated. That was her warning, perhaps next time I won't..we won't..be so lucky. The whole evening was absolutely horrifying, but the thing that scares me the most is I almost lost Han. Han is the superglue that holds me together and without him, I feel like I would just shatter. She has made me feel vulnerable, so vulnerable and I don't know how much more I can take before I just fall apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment