Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Resume

Shmi Skywalker, my grandmother who was recently freed from the life of slavery, is in search of a job. She is use to working and working hard. With all this free time she has now, she is going stir crazy. So, she approached me about helping her find a job. While I would love to hire her to help me,none of her skills go well with a life of politics. If any of you know of any job openings anywhere, please contact myself or Shmi to set up a job interview. Her resume is posted below:

Shmi Skywalker
Watto's Shop, Tattoine
www.twitter.com/shmi_skywalker

Key Skills:
Communication - Deals with an assortment of assignments from various authority figures.
Problem solving - Resolves in-depth problems in regards to fixing various machines, also can solve common household problems encountered while cooking and cleaning.
Team Player - Enjoys sharing knowledge and encouraging development of others to achieve specific life goals.
Planning and organizing - Sets out a schedule to make sure daily tasks are completed in a timely manner.

Previous Work Experience:
Employer/Master: Watto
Job Title: Slave
Job Description: Various tasks assigned by Watto.

Closing Remarks: I may not have had the privilege of being educated, but I am a hard worker and fast learner. Any job or task put before me, I will perform to the best of my ability. Thank you for your consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment