Saturday, March 20, 2010

Everyone else is doing it...

Since everyone else is putting their feelings out there, I have something I need to get off of my chest.

I.

hate.

shrimp.



Saying things like: just try it! It's really good! You don't know what you are missing! does not change the fact that I don't think it tastes good at all. Plus the texture is weird. In the words of George Bush, who would not eat brocolli, I say to you: I'm not gonna do it. So enjoy your shrimp cocktails, shrimp gumbo, fried shrimp, boiled shrimp, shrimp po boys, etc ((thank you Bubba a la Forrest Gump)) I'll stick to burgers, chicken, and other land animals.


In other news, things have been going excellent at home, minus the fact my husbands life has been threatened and the same person threatened to make me a slave. So I guess really nothing is new at all. Allana is doing well in school. She is so determined to do well, I love watching her learn new things and I couldn't be more proud of her than I am right now.

Shmi id still loving her job at the bakery, and with the influx of birthdays lately, she has been quite the busy bee. I am so proud of my grandmother, though I don't say it to her often.

I suppose I should go now. I have a speech to give before the Senate next week that still needs revising, plus I have some correspondence to send to my fellow Senators. Hope you all are well and may the force be with you always.

2 comments:

  1. You're not alone. I don't like Shrimp either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I thought shrimp was pretty good until Jar Jar showed me a live one. I don't think I've eaten any since then.

    ReplyDelete