Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Vader went down to Endor




Vader went down to Endor, he was looking for rebels to kill.
He was in a bind because he was behind and Palpaltine's demands had to be filled.
When he came across this a princess sitting on chair with a look of delight.
And Vader pulled his light saber and said, "My blade I'll now ignite."
"Leia, you may not know this, but your rebels finally cracked.
They leaked the base then I fed them to garbage monster for a snack.
Now you look pretty calm right now, but give Vader his due.
One comm away, orbitting this planet is my whole empire crew."
Then Leia said," Go ahead attack me, and it might be my end,
but if you look around, I'm the only here and this base I will defend."

Leia pulls out her blaster, and takes aim at Vader's heart.
All kark's broke loose on Endor and Vader deals it hard.
If he wins the base is gone and the Rebels loose their hope.
And she wins, the galaxy will rejoice!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't see this post inbetween the other two...EPIC WIN! :D

    ReplyDelete