Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cheetos=Amazing

One of my crew members was aboard a trade mission to the planet Earth recently. As a token of appreciation to me for granting him permission to take a leave from my ship for the mission, and also because I am one hell of a boss, he brought me back a present. I have to admit when I opened the giant cardboard box, I was surprised and a bit confused as to what was inside. There were many bags of this:


I was hesistant at first to open a bag and try one but after urging from the crew, I finally did. Taking my first bite of a cheeto was like entering into a nommy, crunchy, artificial cheese flavored paradise. Now, five bags later, I am still eating them! My hands are orange, my mouth is orange and I even got cheese powder on my Senate Dress Robes. I hope this washes out of white...
Apparently I have no self control. So if anyone happens to be on the Tantive IV, please hide the Cheetos from me before I end up as Leia the Hutt. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I doubt you'd ever end up as a Hutt, Leia. Han would probably start eating them too, and then he'd realize how obviously /dangerous/ they are and blow them up or something. xD

    ReplyDelete