Sunday, August 29, 2010

*sigh*

Well, tonight Aria Brisard, twitter's favorite blaster toting Corellian, invited me to the Exactor to talk. However, when I arrived it seemed as if something were amiss. Vader was with her and everytime I spoke she seemed more on edge. Finally she snapped and attacked me! She pinned me down on the floor and made threats to me. I reached for my wrist comm to send a "may day", and she ripped it off of my arm and Vader proceeded to "put me to sleep". So now, I am unconscious, in a cell, on the Exactor. Not to mention my diplomatic mission was postponed due to some intel I received concerning the planet Tynnara. I fear for their saftey and did give permission for a squadron of Rebels to be on call for assistance. So unconscious and worried about my comrads safety.
And how was YOUR weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Mine was pretty lousy but yours wins on the "bad weekend" scale...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. I feel as if I am mostly to blame for TDV's volatile reaction at Aria's party. I am so sorry to ruin your night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to apologize, Leia. It's his fault he can't control himself in the first place.

    ReplyDelete