Monday, January 18, 2010

Aloha!

Yesterday, Han and I decided to take hula lessons! Han was amazing! They even called him to the front to demonstrate the moves. While he wasn't looking I snapped this picture of him

After our hula lesson, we took a walk on the beach to watch the sunset. It was so beautiful and I am so glad I got to experience seeing it with Han.




We are having a great time. This was a much needed vacation for me. I can't wait to get home and see Allana though. I miss her but I know she is having a great time with Disco and Rose! Time for me to go, Han and I are lounging in hammocks on the beach. This is definitely the life! May the force be with you!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA OMM was Han drunk or something?! LOL! I'm glad you're having a good vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete