Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Charming to the last...

While reading through my fan mail today, I came across a several holos with a questions I am asked often. I decided to address them here:
Princess Leia,
When you were taken captive in A New Hope, you told Tarkin you would recognize his foul stench anywhere. Is that a literal statement or a metaphore for the harm he was doing to the galaxy?

Sincerely,

Hot for you in Mustafar



I meant that in the literal sense. Have you EVER been in the same room with Tarkin? Apparently the Empire isn't too big on personal hygiene. Vader's torture methods are nothing compared to breathing in that filth. Soap and water Tarkin..ftl.




Your worship,
You told Han Solo that you only liked nice men. You said he was a scoundrel, yet later confessed your love for him. Seeing as you two have been an item ever since, how nice is he?

Curious in Coruscant


No one shares a love like Han and I. He can make me madder faster than any person I have ever met, but one flash of that sexy smile, and I melt. He is a VERY nice man and that's all I am going to say on that subject.


That's all the time I have to answer questions for today. If anyone has any further questions, feel free to formspring me or dm me on my twitter account: www.twitter.com/leiaorganasolo. May the force be with you!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, how could we EVER forget that Han is a nice man, OH SUCH A NICE, NICE MAN!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY DID YOU KISS YOUR BROTHER???

    ReplyDelete