Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fun Night!

Last night was the most fun I have had in a long time. As most of you know, my husband Han is a smuggler. He is away often on trips and I am left home alone to tend to business and keep an eye on my grandaugther, Allana. Allana is back in school, so it can get quite lonely on my ship. Luke, my wonderful brother, invited me to his ship last night and we decided to play board games. The game of choice for the evening: Galatic Battleship. After a long, hard battle, Luke came out the victor by sucessfully destroying all my ships. It was so much fun. I am so glad our paths have crossed. It makes me wish we could have grown up together, but maybe this way we appreciate each other more. I look forward to more fun and adventures with him in the future, force willing! Love you, Luke!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too, Leia! We really need to do that more often. I might even let you win a few games. ;)

    ReplyDelete