Saturday, January 23, 2010

Therapy

So with all that is going on with my life regarding my dads, I decided to go to therapy. I had my first session last night and it was very helpful. It..feels good to talk about what I am feeling and not feel like I am being judged. I look forward to my next appointment.

In other news, my house has been home to 2 teenagers this week. Ani and Kitten have been staying the night with me. Allana has LOVED having Kitten around, and she always loves her granpa Ani. I love having them here as well..it makes me feel like a mom. Here in the verse, I was thrown into being a gramma before I actually really was a mom, so it's great practice and I like to think I am pretty good at it. I helped Kitten find her first bra, and now that she is a woman, I am going to set her up an appointment so she can be examined and ask the doctor personal questions. It''s amazing to see how far she has come since she first arrived in the 'verse.

In other news, I am peeling..I feel gross and icky, but I try to keep lotioned up so people don't' notice as bad.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. This is Leia Solo, signing out.

1 comment:

  1. If you'd just use the kriffin lotion I sent you, you wouldn't peel!

    ReplyDelete